Monday 23 December 2013

Christmas Presents Haul!!!









My sister and I were walking around the Christmas markets in Hradec Kralove and found this Zen/spiritual  little store nearby selling everything from Buddhas to incense to quirky little things to decorate your home with. One of my good friends is extremely obsessed with elephants, hamsa and stuff like that so I decided to go in and get her a souvenir from Czech Republic. We ended up browsing around for half an our buying things for our friends and family. We bought some elephant figurines (for my mom to decorate the house with), an elephant windchime (for my good friend to decorate her flat with), to some incense (for my sister to burn in her room for the fragrance) and finally some cute little earrings (for me!). I'm definitely planning to return to that store to buy even more things. 

No comments :

Post a Comment